About Avant Garde Bloggies Awards
Avant Garde Bloggies Awards aims to find the worthiest bloggers around. You are here to have your voice counted to decide the worthiest blogger available.
Awards Badge Designer: Chirag
- Nita: A knowledgeble part-time journalist and movie reviewer from Bombay who writes about India
- Nikhil: A whacky guy from Bangalore who would not hesitate to write about wierdest things you can be shy of imagining
- Museditions: An interesting blogger from US who calls herself lifelong student of philosophy, arts, science and music
- Withering Willow: A blogger and personal friend with an artistic bent of mind. She would rather tell you about colour therapy, spas, chakras than any verbal activism
- Anshul: A cartoonist blogger who has been featured on NDTV Metronation as well as Indian Express for the uniqueness of his blog
- Vee: An outgoing nomad blogger (travelled 23 states) and reader. Passionate about movies (may watch a movie 12 times without qualms should it catch his fancy) and beautiful things in life.
- Magik: He writes and reviews movies at prestigious Passion for Cinema blog.
- Joseph Thomas: A singer, composer and podcaster from Kerala
- Rashmi: A personal friend and English litterateur from Pune who loves to read poetry and books. She has another blog these days. I will update link soon. She was a theatre enthusiast, currently she makes her living out of her words.
- Meetu: The lady who runs this hugely successful movie review site Without Giving the Movie Away (WOGMA). She won Indibloggies 2008 that happened in 2009.
Please spread the word about this endeavor to your fellow bloggers for the polling time, starting 1st February. Please exercise your right to vote then.
5 Responses to "About Avant Garde Bloggies Awards"
Comments are closed.